Thursday, September 1, 2011

Brothers of Padre Pio: Brothers

Brothers of Padre Pio: Brothers: Early in 2008 I was told I have Aids. At that time I was near death. It was then after 40 plus years I returned to the church. It was also then that I promised God and Our Lady I would devote the rest of my life in the religious life. After being rejected by every religious order because of my Hiv status I decided to begin an order of my own.
To this day I'm the first in church history to do such a thing. Never before has an openly gay man with Aids attempted this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. praise God for your return to the church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother are you still there? My name is Leonardo and i would like to know something more about your order. Could you e-mail me on leonardo.ljuljduraj@gmail.com. Tank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leonardo,

    Thank you for asking about the Brothers of Padre Pio. I began in 2008 with just myself. For several years I had other men wanting to join. However most of them had issues. Some were in other countries and wanted me to pay their way to the states. 3 of them wanted to know how much it pays. It was obvious they were not being sincere in wanting to serve God.

    After all that I decided to be alone praying the Holy Spirit would bring me more brothers. Then 2 years ago I almost died from a heart condition. I had major open heart surgery, but after that I decided to retired. Although I am very active in ministry here in Los Angeles. I am now 65 years old.

    I am hoping someone will take over the order and try to expand it leaving me as the founder.

    You can find me of Facebook.

    God bless,

    Br. Christopher.
    You can email me at brchris34@gmail.com

    https://www.facebook.com/Brothers-of-Padre-Pio-197990880221715/

    ReplyDelete